Drivers must display a high level of courtesy & professionalism to transport passengers via motor coach across the country, state & town. Trips could be local, day trips, overnight trips or multi-day trips.
If you have a passion for people, are accommodating, professional and possess a love for the road, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU!
Qualifications for a Horizon Motor Coach Driver:
- He/She is at least 23 years old
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public and to understand the highway traffic signs and signals
- Is physically qualified to drive and possesses a Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Has a currently valid commercial motor vehicle operator's license with passenger endorsement issued by one State or jurisdiction
- Must furnish a current list of violations for the past three years (MVR – Motor Vehicle Record)
- Must have NO major violations in the past three years such as; driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI), controlled substance or leaving the scene of an accident
- Application must include the past ten years of employment history and/or education for the purpose of investigating safety performance history as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR)