Drivers must display a high level of courtesy & professionalism to transport passengers via motor coach across the country, state & town. Trips could be local, day trips, overnight trips or multi-day trips.
If you have a passion for people, are accommodating, professional and possess a love for the road, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU!
Qualifications for a Horizon Motor Coach Driver:
- He/She is at least 23 years old
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public and to understand the highway traffic signs and signals
- Is physically qualified to drive and possesses a Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Has a currently valid commercial motor vehicle operator’s license with a passenger endorsement issued by one State or jurisdiction
- Applicant must furnish a current MVR (Motor Vehicle Record) listing all moving violations for the past three years.
- Must have NO major violations in the past three years such as; driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI), controlled substance, or leaving the scene of an accident
- The application must include the past ten years of employment and/or education for the purpose of investigating performance with past employers as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Applicant must be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Commercial Driver’s License Alcohol and Drug Clearinghouse Program.
- If hired, the applicant must submit to a Pre-employment Drug Test with “negative” results.
Quote Request and Contact Information
Location and Phone
949 Appling Harlem Rd
Harlem, GA 30814
Horizon Motor Coach as added safety precautions to ensure a clean safe ride for all of our customers, we follow strict 10-point daily sanitation procedures that includes:
- Fully Disinfected Coaches
- Hand Sanitizer Station
- CDEC/EPA Approved Disinfectants
- Attention to Critical Touch Points
- Complete Coach Disinfectant Fogging
- HVAC Disinfection
- Masked Drivers
- Attention to Detail (reading lights/air nozzles, rails, handles)
- Commitment to Professional Safe-Care
We regularly sanitize and clean between trips and during long overnight trips. HMC drivers are trained in safety and cleanliness procedures. HMC have protocols in place to safely distance passengers when possible.
Upon returning to HMC our coaches will be disinfected with a 32-critical touch points with CDC identified disinfecting solutions with an aerosol applicator. A Just Cleaned sticker with date and time and will be placed in the coach window after each disinfection.
Please take a few minutes to complete the following form so that we can prepare a quote for your required service(s). A representative will contact you via email, fax or phone as the quote is completed. Any information we receive will be kept confidential.
Please allow 2 business days (48 hours) for one of our representatives to follow up your request.